드디어 이전 홈페이지에 이미 게시된 바 있던 동영상을 'Clips' 페이지로 모두 업로드하는 데 성공했습니다. 이전에는 IE 중심이었기 때문에 avi 나 wmv 로 업로드했지만 이제 웹 표준을 중시하고자 하는 지침에 따라 모두 mp4 로 변환하여 업로드했습니다. 변환 과정에서 동영상의 품질이 저하될 수 있었으나 그리 큰 수준은 아니니 걱정하지 않으셔도 되겠습니다. 현재 mp4 포맷은 IE, 구글 크롬, 애플 사파리에서만 지원되므로 모질라 파이어폭스, 오페라 브라우저를 쓰시는 분들의 양해를 부탁드립니다.

현재는 여행 중에 찍었던 동영상만 업데이트가 되어 있으나 추후에는 제가 살면서 찍거나 찍혔던 동영상도 업로드할 예정이니 많은 관심 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.

Finally all video clips having been posted at my previous homepage, were successfully uploaded to Clips page. Former homepage contained those video clips with avi or wmv file format, the video file extensions mainly supported by Internet Explorer, which were converted to mp4 files in accordance with the guideline of homepage regarding web standards. The quality of clips is not fully guaranteed, but the deterioration was kept minimized so that you'll feel little change. Currently, mp4 file format is only supported by IE, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari. I apologise to visitors using Mozila Firefox and Opera browser.

You can see video clips taken during my overseas trips. Other clips on me and my life will be uploaded as soon as possible. We hopefully welcome you again at another Clips page. Thank you.

For the sake! Of the call!

-fluorF-