안녕하세요. 주인 fluorF입니다.

기나긴(?) 여정과 공부 끝에 CSS로 새롭게 구현한 새 버전의 홈페이지를 내놓게 되었습니다. 이번 버전의 이름은 'a true laboratory'입니다. 이름에서 알 수 있듯이 실험실 분위기가 나도록 비교적 단순하고도 조직적으로 컨텐츠를 배치했고 원소 주기율표를 본딴 메뉴표와 안내 칠판, 실험노트를 본딴 주 컨텐츠 박스의 배경화면, 그리고 상단부의 실험실 배너 등이 이러한 분위기를 만드는 데 일조한다고 생각합니다.

세 번째 버전에서 크게 달라진 것은 다음과 같습니다.

1. 화학 관련된 분위기가 물씬 풍기게끔 내용 구성

2. CSS를 기반으로 한 웹 디자인

3. 외국인 방문자를 위한 영어 위주의 컨텐츠 구성

4. 웹 표준 준수를 위한 노력 - 이제 익스플로러 뿐 아니라 구글 크롬, 애플 사파리, 오페라, 모질라 파이어폭스에서도 동일한 모습의 홈페이지를 즐길 수 있습니다. (그 중에서 크롬과 사파리가 가장 잘 구현하고 있습니다.)

5. 제로보드4에서 제로보드XE로 교체

이전 홈페이지에 실려 있던 내용들을 곧 옮겨와서 업데이트할 예정입니다. 감사합니다.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello, this is the webmaster of fluorF's laboratory, fluorF.

I am greatly pleased to let you know that the third version of homepage based on CSS (cascading style sheet) is now available, which is named 'a true laboratory'. As the version name indicates, you can find out the atmosphere of laboratory from simple and neat organisation of contents. And the navigation bar with the form of the periodic table of elements, a notice blackboard, a background image of experiment notes, and a banner on the top of the page contribute the exotic and laboratory-like feeling - and this was one of my purposes I have pursued on this renewal.

Main differences between previous version are described below:

1. Contents containing flavour of chemistry

2. Web design based on CSS

3. Contents mainly written in English for foreign visitors

4. Efforts to follow web standards - now, you can enjoy this homepage not only with Microsoft Internet Explorer, but also with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox. (Among those web browsers, best seen in Chrome and Safari are webpages.)

5. Abolish Zeroboard 4 system & introduce Zeroboard XE

Pages in previous version of homepage will be newly updated soon after modification on design. Thank you very much.

For the sake! Of the call!

-fluorF-